terça-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2012

My dear foreign friends... Visit Itanhaem

I invite my friends around the world to visit the seaside town in SP - Brazil, where I live right now: Itanhaem (that means "Singing Stone"), seen by many as the "Pearl of the Atlantic" and studies show our region is becoming a Riviera Paulist.

Itanhaem is the 2nd oldest town in Brazil and the 1st politically constituted (Brazilian's 1st local parliament house has been inaugarated here). This year, Itanhaem comemmorates 480 years. Our scenary is rounded by sea (Atlantic Ocean), by forests (Atlantic Forest), lakes, rivers and cascates... our architecture is beautiful and our people love to host our beloved touristic friends.

You may have seem flashes of the Brazilian carnival in Sao Paulo, where our city received a tribute of the School of Samba Perola Negra and Itanhaem hosts the biggest seaside rodeo in Brazil.

Itanhaem has grown a lot during the last 7 years and continues growing. As your friend, I invite you and your family to come and visit our beautiful town... allow me to be your host.

Go to google images and check more about that. You know me by now... after been in more than 32 countries (and I love everywhere I've been), I am sure your trip to Itanhaém - SP - Brazil will be the best one of your life.

As a British/Brazilian citizen, I ask each and all of you to be our informal ambassador in your city, country and together with your virtual friends worldwide. Our people is ready to receive you..

Show your people the beauties of Itanhaem because all of you will be more than welcome here.
 
God bless you all !

Marc Fortuna

Nenhum comentário: